1) Once you have created your account and completed your KYC, you can sign up for a Derivatives Trading Account at the bottom of your profile page. The login ID & password will be emailed to your email immediately after the signup is done. Note that this password & ID is different from the one that you are using on CEZEX.
2) Download the Metatrader 5 (MT5) Software by clicking the correct link depending on the device you are using. If you are using Windows, click on PC. If you are using iPhone, click on iOS. If you are using an android phone, e.g. samsung phone, please click on android.
Note that we do not support Macbooks at this point of time.
3) Install the downloaded software.
4) Open the downloaded software.
For PC users, select connect with an existing account and put in your user ID and password that was emailed to you. Please ensure that the server is CezexTrading-Live
For iOS and Android Users, click on the top left corner and go to manage accounts. Hit the + button to add a new account. Search for "Cezex" and add Cezex Trading Pte Ltd as the Broker. Once added, put in your user ID and password that was emailed to you. Please ensure that the server is CezexTrading-Live
5) On Cezex, Go to "Funds" ->"Transfer Derivatives Trading (MT5) funds".
Within this page, you can deposit BTC or USD, or withdraw BTC or USD from your MT5 Account.
To start trading, deposit either BTC or USD into the account.
On this page, you can see that the current USD Credit given for each BTC. The current lending rate is as follows.
For example, if 1 BTC is deposited and BTC price is 5100, we will lend you $2750 USD. The leverage in Metatrader is 1:50 and margin call level is 250%, which means that with 1 BTC, you can hold around $55,000 worth of open positions before getting margin called.
Note that deposits can take up to 1 business day as we need to approve the credit, especially when large amounts of BTC is deposited into MT5.
6) Once the deposit is completed, you can start trading in MT5.
You can add in the products you want to trade by hitting ctrl-U which will bring up the symbol screen. Key things to note are the contract size and swap rate
7) If you make a profit trading, you are able to withdraw your profit (in USD) and withdraw your entire BTC collateral. If you wish to do a full withdrawal, you will need to close all open positions.